Every season for me in the wedding industry has looked different! As the years passed I changed my style and voice to reflect what I felt. Now, the whole world has changed and so yet again I’ve reworked my style to match my current lifetsyle, family, and vision. We have some big news this year – our family is growing and I’ll soon be a mama of 2! So what 2021 Weddings Will Look Like For Me?
Motherhood has changed my view of the world, family, marriage, and love in ways I never could have imagined. With that being said, I am walking confidently into 2021 with a strong vision for the weddings I want to capture. Intimate stories, family moments, connection, beauty, and love. To align with this vision I’m setting up a list of the types of events I want to shoot. My hope is to find couples who value what I do on a wedding day.
So let’s break it down. In 2021 here’s what I want to see:
- Intimate weddings
- All in one venue
- Couples who love storytelling vs posed\staged images
- Alternative venues like your backyard, farm, a cabin in the woods, or an elopement
- Trust. Openness. Freedom. I want to work with couples who can let go and allow me to create for them
- I want to be close to my home this season –
- All in one. This is big for me. I want to capture your story in 1 location without traveling from place to place. It helps create a smooth flow and a relaxing day.
- If you’re planning something really unique outside of these locations, still feel free to shoot me a message. I want to tell new stories!
For more information about next season check out my 2021 weddings page.
–What 2021 Weddings Will Look Like For Me–